BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Such a great scent! I rarely buy it since it's expensive, but when it's on sale I run to the store to get it'
Cierra G.
Austin, TX
Very strong scent. Only need 1-2 sprays. Don't have to use very often. Product goes a long way and lasts long
Andrea W.
West Plains, MO
Bath and Body works has tons of great deals and great prices. Lilac Blossom is for sure one of my favorites!
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Muy buen producto ami me encanta y cumple muy bien su función lo recomiendo a todos un 100% de verdad ......
Chelsea W.
I love this stuff. Smells great and works great! I spray this every where to make my whole house smell good.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I have this in citrus and I love it! Smell however goes away very soon so I have to spray again but I love it
Cindy D.
Amazing smell. I but these every month to keep my house smelling nice and clean. Also a sale so that's nice.
Katie c.
You only need a few sprays and the smell lasts so long! Overpriced compared to other sprays but much better.
Autumn L.
Rickman, TN
this is one of my favorites!!!not too heavy and smells great in any area of the home!!! my kids even love it
riya d.
Laurel , MD
OMG this smells sooooo good. All the bath and body works product are awesome. I go to them for all body care.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?