BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Theresa S.
Lubbock, TX
The best smelling room spray from bath and body works. It makes the whole room smell so floral when you walk in
Qaddryyah H.
Warren, MI
I love the smell this product I got it for my little sister once and just fell in love with it it smells great
Sarah F.
Allons, TN
Works great never fails my mom usually gets everything we use its great and we always use it so it smells great
Hope J.
washington, DC
LOVE IT! I SPRAY THIS EVERY MORNING IN MY ROOM I CANNOT GET OVER THE SCENT ALTHOUGH IT CANE BE A LITTLE STRONG
tatiana o.
Compton, CA
love the smell keeps room smelling nice and fresh, does not give a headache like many sprays i love the scent.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
It's okay! The smell doesn't really cover up anything! It's good to use in the car because it isn't too strong
Jaime R.
I love bath and body works room sprays. They last long and smell so good. There's so many scents to choose from
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
I love bath and body Works lilac smells great I have favorites to a thousand wishes is my all time favorite to
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this Bath & Body Works spray it leaves my room smelling Divine and not only that it's very nice
Ally B.
Vacaville, CA
Smells great, scent doesn't last as long as I'd like but it does freshen the room. Bring sin a springtime smell
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?