BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Sandy B.
Barnett, MO
I love all things from Bath & Body Works but their White Barn Lilac Blossom room spray is absolutely amazing!
Taylor P.
These sprays are the best! You only have to spray once and only for a second, and it gives out so much scent.
Kallie O.
Salt Lake City, UT
The leave my smelling amazing all day, honestly. This is my everyday wear , you can never go wring with this.
Samantha D.
Birmingham, AL
This spray does it job for every room and it lingers a while the smell doesn't fade away and just one squirt
Jacqueline F.
This scent is not for me! The price is high for something that doesn't smell very good. I wouldn't buy again
Baraa A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love this the smell is so good and it stay on for so long I have no cons to say it's very effective I love it
Kat W.
Ocean Springs , MS
These room sprays really take care of business! I got three of them and I love them!i just wish I bought more
Taji K.
Rochester, NY
One of the best . the spell is fantastic and it covers the whole room . all you have to do it spray it once .
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
It's the best best best.. I love bath and body works.. totally worth buying it. Really good product for skin.
Katrina b.
Oklahoma city, OK
I haven't used this but I absolutely love the smell!! I
should go to bath and body works to give this a try!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.