BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Brooklyn C.
Apache
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath and body works room spray is really affordable as long as you don’t go spray happy a little goes a long way! I love this and the balsamic smell they have for Christmas! I will always buy these over and over! Love them!
Abby I.
Columbus, OH
These are great if you live with a smelly man, like myself. Kidding, it is great to use for a bathroom because it kills the smell. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that the scent does go away faster than I would like.
Britique S.
Smells soooo good! Easy travel. Light scent. Not to much. Good for the size of bottle. Little to pricey though. Would be more if you just get a basic air freshener.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Love this room spray and mostly every room spray from bath and body works. They do a great job of keeping my home smelling great throughout the day.. not very pricey but I normally use coupons that I get sent in the mail.
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Kia W.
This room spray is just as good as any other Yankee Candle room spray but it is a lot cheaper. I have one that smells like a man and I swear if you didn't know better you would think there was a hot guy in my room.
Kandi C.
Florence, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This air freshener works well in my home.  I use it in every room.  It is not too strong but it smells good.  It is affordable and especially if you can catch bath and body works running a good sale.  I would recommend this product to everyone.  My daughter even uses it in her room and she is 10 years old.
Liz Z.
Joliet, IL
If you want a room in your home to smell like a Parisian flower garden, this is the perfect spray to achieve that scent! It's a strong smell so a little goes a long way but it gave our room such a clean, springy scent!
Allison E.
Louisville, KY
Love the B&BW room sprays. They are a variety of scents available and they can be used in any room of the house. They are pretty pricey if you buy a single so try to wait until the store is having a bundle deal or use coupons.
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
If u haven't tried these room spray baths from bath and body works u really need to try them... I prefer these over other house hold sprays. Espically this fragrance...it smells so pretty and really leaves any room smelling amazing!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?