BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton , OH
I love bath and body works. This is an old scent but, who cares. lol I love almost anything that they make. :)
Katie M.
Rexburg, ID
This stuff smells so good! It can mask the smell of pretty much anything and make a whole room smell pleasant!
Kaiten K.
Gibraltar
THESE ARE THE BEST SMELL GOOD SPRAYS ! Only n Ed one or two sprays and the whole room smells great a great buy
Destinee S.
Lindsay, CA
A good sense but sometimes the smells can be overwhelming. But I must say They always have a lot to chose from.
sandra c.
Chicago , IL
I lpve this product becouse it smell so good i haigthly recommend this product. I buy my at bath and body works
Christina K.
This product makes my room smell cozy and sweet. The scent lasts for hours. And doesn't smell old after a while
Judy F.
Hillsboro, OH
I never used this product. May look this up to use and buy. Probably pricey . Hate that our buying the name too
Bettye B.
Richmond, VA
this smell last about six hours you will smell this for a long time.
time Easy to use just two sprays will work
Hope J.
washington, DC
LOVE IT! I SPRAY THIS EVERY MORNING IN MY ROOM I CANNOT GET OVER THE SCENT ALTHOUGH IT CANE BE A LITTLE STRONG
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Smells great, not that expensive, you can use it whenever you like. You can buy it at any Bath and Body Works.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?