BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Christa P.
Milford , MA
I love bbw! It is one of the things I purchase a lot. I love having these scents for the bedroom and bathroom
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Such a great scent! I rarely buy it since it's expensive, but when it's on sale I run to the store to get it'
Baraa A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love this the smell is so good and it stay on for so long I have no cons to say it's very effective I love it
Antoni O.
The day that i use that i think that it did work but i dint like it that much . Like is fine but that so fine
Ashley F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love Bath and Bodyworks products. They are strong in scent and they are all-around a good quality product.
Kaitlin B.
Binghamton, NY
I actually never used this room spray. I like the plug in wall flowers. They make your rooms smell so amazing
Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
I'm not really cool with you lol but it's not really cool with you lol lol I don't know why lol I don't know
Nikki P.
Sergeant Bluff, IA
Great scent and not too strong but feels the air with fresh scent. Great sales. Smells like fresh cut lilacs
Paige N.
Portland, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have had this product for years and like to keep these bottles in my car or in different spots in the House
linda b.
Lebanon, VA
They make wonderful products and the smell is heavenly I love their store and would telll any one to buy them
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.