Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Felicia D.
Dillsburg, PA
i love bath & body works and the room spray smells amazing i love the white barn lilac bloosom sprap the best
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
It's the best best best.. I love bath and body works.. totally worth buying it. Really good product for skin.
Carly F.
This spray is wayyyyy too strong and I can barely use it without feeling sick, I do not recommend to anyone.
Amanda R.
smells yucky and leaves a lingering strange checmical odor after its been dispersed. not really a fan at all
Kaitlin B.
Binghamton, NY
I actually never used this room spray. I like the plug in wall flowers. They make your rooms smell so amazing
Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
I'm not really cool with you lol but it's not really cool with you lol lol I don't know why lol I don't know
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
I've used this before in my bathroom and it smells great! Perfect to spruce up the room a bit before company
Nichole C.
Windber, PA
Love The Descent pretty container easy spray nozzle did not break will purchase again and recommend to others
Chyanne B.
Hate this smell so upset I bought this !! would never buy again !! too strong of a scent for my nose to bare
Kallie O.
Salt Lake City, UT
The leave my smelling amazing all day, honestly. This is my everyday wear , you can never go wring with this.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?