BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ashleydawn W.
Love this spray and the scent lasts a long time!!!!!! So good! Refreshes every room with an inviting frangrance.
Marquita D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Real,y a good smell I have nothing to complain About excect I wish it came in a way bigger bottle for more useage
Daisy F.
This spray will freshen up the whole room! making it seem like the house always smells like this, beautiful scent
Miranda B.
Saint Louis, MI
Room spray has a long lasting scent. No need to
Over do it. Covers up odors without trying too hard to mask them.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
Omg yes I love anything that's from bath and body Works it's always great products!!!! This has an amazing smell
Elsa D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this spray for my bedroom. The scent is amazeballs, it makes me relax each time I spray it in my bedroom.
Yesenia P.
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray Bath and Body Works exelente spray. Me encanta
Lisa c.
San Antonio, TX
I have only tried one of these in the past it was great but for some reason in my area they stopped stocking them
Cacci H.
Jacksonville, FL
The smell is pretty. Want to try this again my it does last long and bath and body works is not that expensive
Nata L.
This is a great spray. Smells fresh and isn’t too strong. Good price and I love everyday at Bath & Body Works!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?