BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kallie O.
Salt Lake City, UT
The leave my smelling amazing all day, honestly. This is my everyday wear , you can never go wring with this.
Courage O.
Houston
Love this so much! Great for when you have to do a number two and you want the barroom smelling amazing after
Antoni O.
The day that i use that i think that it did work but i dint like it that much . Like is fine but that so fine
Paige N.
['Portland', 'OR'], OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have had this product for years and like to keep these bottles in my car or in different spots in the House
Carly F.
This spray is wayyyyy too strong and I can barely use it without feeling sick, I do not recommend to anyone.
Claudia S.
Laredo, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Mmmmm yummy this scent is lovely because is refresh and pure all the day you can feel how you house is clean
Sandy B.
Barnett, MO
I love all things from Bath & Body Works but their White Barn Lilac Blossom room spray is absolutely amazing!
Jaclyn S.
Love the new scent of the product. I only use two sprays to full up the whole area. It's my go to room spray.

Kelcey D.
Should be used sparingly. They are very strong but I love that bath and body have come out with room sprays!
Brittney B.
This smells pretty good! The bottle isn't as big as I would like though. It's also sort of a strange formula.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?