BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Megan w.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great stuff! Works great, is pretty affordable, and lasts for a fairly long time. Smells a little stuffy though
Natalie G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this smell for my room. It leaves such a beautiful fresh smell. This is always a must have product for me
Shelby R.
Love all of the bath and body works room sprays! One spray refreshes the room of any off odors there might be.
Erika R.
Orlando , FL
Awesome Brown love the smell uses all the time for indoors and in the car I love the rarity of sense they have
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
I love spraying this all over our house not just our rooms.. It just makes the house smell fresh and relaxing..
Barbara Z.
Fort Washington, PA
Makes your room smell great and has a very very very long lasting scent. Amazing can buy it usually at any mall
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
I love bath and body Works lilac smells great I have favorites to a thousand wishes is my all time favorite to
jessica b.
sanger
Bath and body works products are amazing i love the great variety of smells and the prices are amazing as well
Hope J.
washington, DC
LOVE IT! I SPRAY THIS EVERY MORNING IN MY ROOM I CANNOT GET OVER THE SCENT ALTHOUGH IT CANE BE A LITTLE STRONG
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
This is great to freshen up a room. Pretty strong and not too bad of a alcohol smell. All in all it worked fine
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?