BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Dana H.
This works better than typic air fresheners. It lasts longer and smells really amazing. I use it all the time
Chelsea W.
I love this stuff. Smells great and works great! I spray this every where to make my whole house smell good.
Courtney G.
Bakersfield, CA
Smells so amazing my favorite smell of all time I use it for my living room and bedroom. One of a kind smell.
. ..
Crandall, TX
Love the smell its a very light scent which is pretty great to spray in the household and I love it very mucj
Delinda B.
Lancaster, KY
They are great room sprays for the restroom or bedroom I have only gotten one but I am going to purchase more
Yovanna A.
Hacienda Heights, CA
This smell so good and literally ally iu need is one spray for the whole day to keep the room smelling fresh.
Rama S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells great.It keeps the long lasting fragrance through the entire room.
Really feels refreshing.Easy to use
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
It's the best best best.. I love bath and body works.. totally worth buying it. Really good product for skin.
Christa P.
Milford , MA
I love bbw! It is one of the things I purchase a lot. I love having these scents for the bedroom and bathroom
Moraima S.
Opa Locka, FL
ME ANCANTA ESTE AROMA EN PARTICULAR, Y PERDURA, ES MUY AGRADABLE ESTIMULA LOS SENTIDOS. PARA MI ES EXCELENTE
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?