BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lucinda T.
I have not used this scent but the room spray is awesome. You only have to spray a little and it goes a long way.
Cameron C.
This doesn't smell as i thought it would smell like. I got it for free but i still wouldn't pay any money for it.
Jacqueline V.
Edinburg, TX
It smells delicious and it leaves the odor for a while, great for spraying before visitors come! I like it so far
Naomi I.
Woodland Hills, CA
This spray smells amazing and the scent is still here! I love this and it keeps my room smelling clean and fresh!
Deseree G.
Bath and body works products are amazing . It's a long lasting products wether it's lotion , body wash , spray .
Johana A.
Good scent. i love bath and body works sprays. they're the best and i highly recommend this to anyone. love love
Chucky D.
Detroit, MI
What can I say they have a great price on a product. All products smell great and last at least 4 hours or more.
Leah C.
Sandwich, IL
Not to costly smells amazing . The scent last long with a smoothing feel to it. The texture is great. Easy to use
Lisa c.
San Antonio, TX
I have only tried one of these in the past it was great but for some reason in my area they stopped stocking them
Aime W.
Olathe, KS
Lilacs are my favorite and remind me of my grandma. This makes my apt smell awesome and brings back fond memories
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?