Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

joex h.
Its a pretty good smell and I use this once in a while when I have peple over the packaging is pretty good to
Isaura C.
I have not tried this product but it looks like it smells pretty good I love to travel I want to buy it soon
Kallie O.
Salt Lake City, UT
The leave my smelling amazing all day, honestly. This is my everyday wear , you can never go wring with this.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I have this in citrus and I love it! Smell however goes away very soon so I have to spray again but I love it
Autumn M.
Love this for our bathroom! It definitely helps freshen it up and the scent lasts a while unlike other sprays
Andrea W.
West Plains, MO
Bath and Body works has tons of great deals and great prices. Lilac Blossom is for sure one of my favorites!
Autumn L.
Rickman, TN
this is one of my favorites!!!not too heavy and smells great in any area of the home!!! my kids even love it
Morgan B.
Lakeland, GA
This stuff smells incredible. Just a small spray can make my whole house smell amazing and it lasts for days!
Baraa A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love this the smell is so good and it stay on for so long I have no cons to say it's very effective I love it
Chelsea W.
I love this stuff. Smells great and works great! I spray this every where to make my whole house smell good.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?