BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Marquita D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Real,y a good smell I have nothing to complain About excect I wish it came in a way bigger bottle for more useage
Dhara p.
Love the bath and body works room sprays! They have a strong scent, so I recommend that you spray a little of it.
Elexus J.
Florence
Bath and Body Works never let's you down. All of their products smell refreshing and fantastic at the same time!!
Elsa D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this spray for my bedroom. The scent is amazeballs, it makes me relax each time I spray it in my bedroom.
Bao M.
Smells so darn good! I repurchase every chance I get. I would never get tired of the smell. I love lilac blossom.
Lisa c.
San Antonio, TX
I have only tried one of these in the past it was great but for some reason in my area they stopped stocking them
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
Not a super fan of lilac or this scent but overall the product works great and effective and is reasonably priced
Emily M.
Compared to the size and price of this air freshener, I would say you are better off buying a more common brand.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
This is great to freshen up a room. Pretty strong and not too bad of a alcohol smell. All in all it worked fine
Megan w.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great stuff! Works great, is pretty affordable, and lasts for a fairly long time. Smells a little stuffy though
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?