BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Andrea T.
The smell of this product was amazing and it really worked great.i would recommend this to everyone. Loved it.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I have this in citrus and I love it! Smell however goes away very soon so I have to spray again but I love it
Katrina b.
Oklahoma city, OK
I haven't used this but I absolutely love the smell!! I
should go to bath and body works to give this a try!
Lydia K.
Charleston, WV
Great sent I used to use it all the time. Not very much profuxt in the containers and doesn't last very long
Paulina G.
Troy, NY
Smells great and is an Oder eliminator. Can be used in any room and will leave you felling happy and soothed
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
Love these little cans! They smell awesome, they are a pretty good price. Especially during semi annual sale.
Kaitlin B.
Binghamton, NY
I actually never used this room spray. I like the plug in wall flowers. They make your rooms smell so amazing
Isaura C.
I have not tried this product but it looks like it smells pretty good I love to travel I want to buy it soon
Jennifer L.
Smells so refreshing and doesn't just mask the odor. It really does eliminate it! One of my favorite scents.
Suyog U.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the minimalistic smell and it cleansnpretty well. I usually but them from Costco and get a good bargin.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?