BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sonia M.
Rockaway Park, NY
This fragrance I really I don't because I didn't buy yet, but will like too trying. Maybe I going too store to buy.
Holly S.
Well considering this was the only option you gave me, I've never tried this, looks like it could smell good though
Brenda T.
Buford, GA
This is good to make my room or any room smell better!! I love there products from here . They have good deal here
Madlyn F.
Fills the room with the amazing scent of Lilac Blossom, BUT remember you only need one little spray it's strong!!!
Talisha D.
Hayward, CA
I am not a big fan of Lilac but this actually smelt good and was not a harsh smell. Made my home smell really nice.
Aida H.
Lancaster, CA
I love it I use the body wash lotion and cologne everyday also they have the best candle in the world love it!!!!😀💕
Jessica S.
Roseville , MI
This spray smells really great and takes away almost all odors. A little over priced for spray but almost worth it.
April L.
Findlay, OH
1,098 reviews
SMELLS SO GOOD!!! love spraying this around my apartment. Really freshens up the air. Great price and effective.
Kelli S.
Provo, UT
I love all of these sprays! The scents are great and not too strong. I spray in my closet, bathroom, everywhere.
Krystal G.
Monroe
This room spray is super potent. One spray fils the room for hours. Smells very nice and great quality and price
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Brittany S.
Sweet home, OR
Is this too strong of a smell?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Delena W.
What rooms do you use this in most ?
Como faço para receber ?