BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

emily a.
I never use this one befroe but i have used the brand before i love bath and body works everything smells good
Irma F.
Friona, TX
No lo e provado, pero me gustaria. creeo que si se pusiera todos los dias en algun cuarto el olor estaria bien
Teresa D.
Ridgely
This formula is concentrated so it lasts longer with less applied. The scent is fresh and smells like flowers.
Sable C.
I love bath and body works! There stuff smells so amazing especially their candles. Love love love that place.
Cynthia M.
I love bath and body works products! I love having my place smell good and this definitely does what it claims!
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
Not exactly a fan of this product. probably because the flower smells are too much for me to handle. Too strong
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
This smells amazing, and a little bit goes a long way. They have a ton of different scents to choose from too.
Jaime R.
I love bath and body works room sprays. They last long and smell so good. There's so many scents to choose from
kenia m.
Ogden, UT
Love the smell and I love shopping at the store where I can find anything I want and a lot of different smells
Andrea T.
The smell of this product was amazing and it really worked great.i would recommend this to everyone. Loved it.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?