BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

misty c.
Bath & Body Works is absolutely my most favorite place to shop and get lotion and bubble bath and my most favorite body spray it's the best I love it we're committed to anyone love shopping there and all the different sense
Aubrey H.
Love these room sprays to get rid of any residual smell from kids or pets & they have the best smells that always impress any guests that I have any kids in my house
Ebony T.
Roanoke, VA
White Barn Lilac Blossom is one of the best scents that Bath and Body has came out with. I've found that Lilac fragrances are so soothing and relaxing to have in your home.
Chelsey C.
All of the scents at bath and body works are amazing! They always keep my room smelling fresh and clean! They are all effective and awesome! It's affordable! And I would recommend them to anyone! I'm obsessed with bath and body work scents
Denise R.
When buyi g anything from bath and body works is like if i was going crazy in thatstore! I love and i am super addicted to this store i love all there products and never once i had to complain on them! #ILoveBath&NodyWorks! ūüíē
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Not my favorite. A little too sweet for my preference. I love the can and how easy it is to use. Packaging is nice and price is very affordable. If it was just a little lighter smelling and not so sweet I would buy again.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Love this room spray and mostly every room spray from bath and body works. They do a great job of keeping my home smelling great throughout the day.. not very pricey but I normally use coupons that I get sent in the mail.
Abby I.
Columbus, OH
These are great if you live with a smelly man, like myself. Kidding, it is great to use for a bathroom because it kills the smell. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that the scent does go away faster than I would like.
Britique S.
Smells soooo good! Easy travel. Light scent. Not to much. Good for the size of bottle. Little to pricey though. Would be more if you just get a basic air freshener.
Kia W.
This room spray is just as good as any other Yankee Candle room spray but it is a lot cheaper. I have one that smells like a man and I swear if you didn't know better you would think there was a hot guy in my room.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?