BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
Very. Very. Strong. A little goes a long way. My fiancée wasn't very fond of the scent, though, so we passed it off to our friend Jolene. She loves it and gives it a 4.5 rating.
Cindy H.
Bangor
Best room sprays around! The lilac scent smells just like real lilacs! These room sprays are small but mighty! They don't have a water base, so these sprays will float in the air and not fall to the ground like other room sprays!
Amanda H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've tried a few of these and smells so good. We used to have a lilac Bush right outside our backdoor. This fragrance smells exactly how our house would in the spring time
Janet S.
When it comes to Bath & Body Works sprays I love them they work they last just two sprays I currently have the ocean sent one I love how they smell cherry blossom is good too and fresh cut lilies is one of my favorites as well
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
I love B&BW and their room sprays... I am just not a particular fan of this one. I bought it online, so I could not “peer-smell” it. It is to Floral for me... but if you like the Floral scents you might like it.
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love this spray! Leaves my house smelling fantastic! Love spraying it before guest arrive, always getting compliments! Have used this spray for a good while now, definitely recommend trying it out! You won’t be disappointed!
Destiny W.
Love anything bath and body works. I keep these little cans all over my house. And in my car. They are super effective and the scent lasts and stays a while. They are really affordable considering where they are from as well.
Samantha C.
Mc Calla, AL
I love bath and body works bathroom sprays this isn't my favorite scent. these sprays are very potent. Affordable for the amount it takes to cover an area and yes I would recommend this product to anyone just another scent!
Ebony T.
Roanoke, VA
White Barn Lilac Blossom is one of the best scents that Bath and Body has came out with. I've found that Lilac fragrances are so soothing and relaxing to have in your home.
Aubrey H.
Love these room sprays to get rid of any residual smell from kids or pets & they have the best smells that always impress any guests that I have any kids in my house
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?