BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Krystal E.
Although my heart will always belong to bath and body works. I am such a fan of their sprays. They smell amazing!
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Not a super fan of lilac or this scent but overall the product works great and effective and is reasonably priced
Lindsay A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I like this scent it is very pleasant when you have a room full of people. Cucumber Melon smells soo much better.
Emily M.
Jonesboro, AR
Compared to the size and price of this air freshener, I would say you are better off buying a more common brand.
Danielle F.
Smells great! A nice way to spruce up any room with it's light scent! I would recommend this room spray any day!
Erika T.
Visalia, CA
Love the smell of this room spray love to spray it around my whole house before I go to bad makes me feel relaxed
April L.
Findlay, OH
1,111 reviews
SMELLS SO GOOD!!! love spraying this around my apartment. Really freshens up the air. Great price and effective.
Stephanie V.
Great for covering up stink unless its too much stink in which it ends up making it worse. Love the smell though.
Jodie E.
Mangham
Got as a present and fell in love with it... fragrance continues all day long... knee off the best ones ive tried
Shawn B.
Stone Mtn, GA
This smells horrible like yuck! It makes my tummy turn when ever I smell it I strongly advise you not to purchase
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?