Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Cecilia E.
Fontana, CA
I love the scent in this product, it lasts for about 2 hrs but overall I love the scent of a nice smelling home
Elizabeth R.
Decatur, IL
I like the concentrated room sprays from bath and body. The barn lilac blossom also smells fresh and inviting.
Holly M.
I found This Product To Be More Of A perfume. It was super song at first but would go away after a few minutes.
Qaddryyah H.
Warren, MI
I love the smell this product I got it for my little sister once and just fell in love with it it smells great
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
I love this product smells amazing the scent lasts all day long so good and the product itself lasts awhile too
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Works wonders don't need to spray too much it's leaves the room smelling really refreshed I absolutely love it
Bethany W.
Morgan City, LA
I didnt really like this smell mainly cause i found it smell like old perfume smell and i didnt really like it
K M.
Lewisburg, TN
These scents smell so good it doesn't take much at all a little goes a long way and the scent lasts fairly long
kayla P.
OMG the smell that comes from this little bottle is always shocking.I love this brand cause they smell so good
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
This smells so good. I remember getting this product and spraying way too much of it because it smells amazing!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?