Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kareena M.
Diamond City
Everyone I know loves this product! Always grab one or two up when I'm in there because they make great gifts!
Megan w.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great stuff! Works great, is pretty affordable, and lasts for a fairly long time. Smells a little stuffy though
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff I live it smells super awesome and I absolutely love it always buying it I recommend it to everyone
Jennifer G.
By far the best the smell.is a Ltitle to rich for me but by far the best as said keeps the rooms snelling good
Talia D.
Southbury, CT
Works great. Great smell. Sometimes the smell is a little to strong though. You have to watch the scent you get
Katrina H.
New Prague, MN
I really like the bath and body works room spray, but I usually tend to like the Moonlight Path scent the best.
Demaris C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Smells so good I wish I could bathe in the scent of this stuff 😍 I love coming home to the smell of white barn
Lucia C.
Gainesville, FL
Delicious product! It keeps my skin soft. Affordable and nice! I don't feel it has cons. It is really effective
Karissa L.
Lynn Haven, FL
This goes a long way! Just one spritz and that's all you need! I love it! It will make the room smell amazing!
Cecilia E.
Fontana, CA
I love the scent in this product, it lasts for about 2 hrs but overall I love the scent of a nice smelling home
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?