BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cm C.
United states
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a very nice bottle I always like bath and body works stuff they all just smell so so good to me I love them
Vanessa R.
Gulfport, MS
This stuff smells amazing my goodness I get it most of the time i'm in LOve this stuff my sister my mom Good stuff
Taylor C.
I absolutely love bath and body works. All their stuff is fantastic. Never found a scent i didn't enjoy. Thank you.
Monica M.
El ambientador es algo suave en aroma pero ami parecer es ideal para personas como yo que no soporta aromas fuertes
Brande R.
Cedar Rapids
Way too strong and triggers my migraines. Threw out after two uses. Masked odor temporarily for a very short time.
Morgan H.
Westminster, Ca
I only use this scent in the restroom! I love the smell! Even after I get out of a hot shower I can still smell it!
Karina C.
Yuma, AZ
Amazing smell, I need to try more of their products. I already own some stuff from them, but need more for my home
Holly S.
Well considering this was the only option you gave me, I've never tried this, looks like it could smell good though
Maddie H.
Watkinsville, GA
I've never tried this before but it sounds like it smells good so whatever I'm gonna hopefully get some and try it
Tatyana F.
One of the best room sprays that I have used! It is very strong which is good because it makes it last much longer!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?