Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Francely E.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE!!!!!! absolutely love this smell. kills a bad odor right away and doesn't leave you weird smell afterwards
Gabriella M.
This has become my best friend ever since I adopted my puppy ! My room always smells like flowers and not a dog
Shelby R.
Love all of the bath and body works room sprays! One spray refreshes the room of any off odors there might be.
Kelly L.
This room spray leaves a fresh scent without being too overbearing. I can spray and not have to leave the room!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoy this Bath & Body Works spray it leaves my room smelling Divine and not only that it's very nice
Megen M.
Alpena, MI
I only shop at bath and body wokrs, i love the smellsa nd the deals! I am a bit obssesed!!! :) GREATTTTTTTTTT!
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Barbara Z.
Fort Washington, PA
Makes your room smell great and has a very very very long lasting scent. Amazing can buy it usually at any mall
Kassidy C.
I'm not a huge fan of this product because of the scent. Also, my sister broke out into hives when she used it.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Smells absolutely amazing! I love spraying this right after I've cleaned my room it's amazing.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?