BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sara W.
Colonie, NY
Bath and body puts out wonderful scents. They are long lasting and make you not stress about smelling yucky all day!
LIZ R.
CENTRAL FALLS, RI
This Bath & Body Works has a lovely sense to it. Reasonable price. Recommend to anyone that loves soft flower smells.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
Everybody needs a use this and try to get it they will love it just like I do you can buy her either Walmart or H-E-B
Oneida T.
Riverdale, GA
I love their products they make good gifts. they have the best coupons
if the coupons expire you can still use them.
melissa r.
Middleport, OH
I would have to say this is my 3rd favorite scent from bath and body works im a often shopper of Bath and body works
Tatyania C.
Jersey City, NJ
If the room stinks or have a unknown wl smell you spray this one time and he works for like eight hours it is so good
Meredith E.
Smells good and keeps the room smelling fresh for a long time. I use this to get rid of pet odor and it works great b
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
I love the room spray and how pretty it smells across the room. I love this spray and I think it's really effective
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Love bath and body works room sprays. They work so well and the White Barn Lilac is such a great scent. Recommend.
Jenni L.
Rexburg, ID
I love using this around my house ! It leaves it feeling fresh and clean. I love all Bath and Body works products.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?