BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Daniella B.
Hidalgo , TX
We use this product at the office and smell lasts all day long, they have a big variety of smells to choose from
Dhara P.
Love the bath and body works room sprays! They have a strong scent, so I recommend that you spray a little of it.
sabrina S.
Roma, TX
I really dont like it that much becuase i preder like strawberry or any kind of fruits scent and that not for me
Megan M.
I love bath and body room spray. It makes everything smell so good and the scent lilac blossom is the best scent
Raquel S.
Orlando, FL
Great smell long lasting and very invigorating to smell, especially when coming home from a stressful day at work
Aaliyah R.
Henderson, NC
Smells lovely I did my brothers "man cave" and the horrible sent went away it was like I cleaned the whole roomūüėĀ
Aime W.
Olathe, KS
Lilacs are my favorite and remind me of my grandma. This makes my apt smell awesome and brings back fond memories
Ashlee S.
Saint Albans
Bath & Body Works lilac blossom smell is fresh, light and Oh so sweet. Perfect for the spring and summer months!
Sondra E.
Akron, OH
Great for when you have a nasty smell in an area. You can spray the area and this gets rid of and offensive smell
Jacqueline V.
Edinburg, TX
It smells delicious and it leaves the odor for a while, great for spraying before visitors come! I like it so far
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?