BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
Lilac is one of the cleanest and most amazing smells on the market. They have done a great job giving us this product
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Los números unos para mi en olores, dura bastante el olor suave olor muy concentrado duradero, es uno de los mejores
Amber S.
Wrightsville, PA
Smells great very long lasting very huge impact very great for the price works well goes a long way last a long time
Oneida T.
Riverdale, GA
I love their products they make good gifts. they have the best coupons
if the coupons expire you can still use them.
Maddy K.
Lawrence, KS
Spray my room with this every night it's such a cozy fresh smell I absolutely love it definitely will purchase again
LIZ R.
CENTRAL FALLS, RI
This Bath & Body Works has a lovely sense to it. Reasonable price. Recommend to anyone that loves soft flower smells.
Karina C.
Yuma
Amazing smell, I need to try more of their products. I already own some stuff from them, but need more for my home
katie h.
Victorville, CA
I love a fresh room. My spn is a baseball player and hubby is a mechanic. So my house has an odd mixture of smells.
Courtney E.
One of the best room sprays. It fills the room with the scent of lilacs in a matter of seconds! It is a must have!
Marla C.
Laredo
A must in my room! It keeps my room fresh and smelling great, specially since I have a dog and it kills the smeell
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?