BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Alberta R.
Troy, NY
This is a nice scent and I like to have it. The scent does not last as long as I would like. Despite that it does its job and makes my place smell nice. It is nicely priced. I would recommend it because I think people would like it.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Very. Very. Strong. A little goes a long way. My fiancée wasn't very fond of the scent, though, so we passed it off to our friend Jolene. She loves it and gives it a 4.5 rating.
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
it smells great and keeps the room smelling clean. 1 pro would be smells wonderful.I cant think of nay cons.Its very effecting, not dissapointing at all. Its very affordable for everyone to get on a daily basis.I would recommend this product 100%
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I leave this in my bathroom for use after using the toilet. I constantly get told by guests that this stuff smells absolutely delightful and I tell them where I get it from. They have other scents as well that smell just as great.
Amanda H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've tried a few of these and smells so good. We used to have a lilac Bush right outside our backdoor. This fragrance smells exactly how our house would in the spring time
Destiny W.
Love anything bath and body works. I keep these little cans all over my house. And in my car. They are super effective and the scent lasts and stays a while. They are really affordable considering where they are from as well.
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love this spray! Leaves my house smelling fantastic! Love spraying it before guest arrive, always getting compliments! Have used this spray for a good while now, definitely recommend trying it out! You won’t be disappointed!
misty c.
Bath & Body Works is absolutely my most favorite place to shop and get lotion and bubble bath and my most favorite body spray it's the best I love it we're committed to anyone love shopping there and all the different sense
Aubrey H.
Love these room sprays to get rid of any residual smell from kids or pets & they have the best smells that always impress any guests that I have any kids in my house
Chelsey C.
All of the scents at bath and body works are amazing! They always keep my room smelling fresh and clean! They are all effective and awesome! It's affordable! And I would recommend them to anyone! I'm obsessed with bath and body work scents
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?