BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA
Bath and body works is one of my favorite brands. I love their room sprays for when you have a specific nasty odor that you need to take care of fast. This is a nice spring clean scent.
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA
I have never bought this product but I am sure it probably smells great. I like some of their other fragrances like sweet pea, country chic, white tea, and so many more. Also, I love their lotion, candles, hand sanitizer, soap, body wash, and more.
Heather S.
Sparks, NV
These are my favorite, I bought two of them almost two years ago and alternate between them... they never seem to run out! One spray is enough to quickly scent up the entire room that you are in... great stuff and it was on sale too!
Taylor P.
I really like these A LOT! They were a bit tooooo concentrated for me, though. Smells amazing and lasts for awhile in the room. Just be careful to not spray too much at once.
Karla C.
My bf bought some of these and they're very strong and work better than febreze even though they don't have the same purpose. Bath & Body Works is boss when it comes to long lasting scents.
Rebekah R.
This product isn't to over the top, but it gives your home a very homey smell. It's is very inviting and it's also very easy to handle. It's also affordable for your home.
Alberta R.
Fulton, NY
This is a nice scent and I like to have it. The scent does not last as long as I would like. Despite that it does its job and makes my place smell nice. It is nicely priced. I would recommend it because I think people would like it.
Andrea C.
Doral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1

I love these spray their smells are great and it keeps the spaces set for long, I love it is an excellent product, also its price is super accessible I love the good smells and without a doubt these sprays are an excellent option. totally recomend
Cindy H.
Bangor
Best room sprays around! The lilac scent smells just like real lilacs! These room sprays are small but mighty! They don't have a water base, so these sprays will float in the air and not fall to the ground like other room sprays!
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I leave this in my bathroom for use after using the toilet. I constantly get told by guests that this stuff smells absolutely delightful and I tell them where I get it from. They have other scents as well that smell just as great.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?