BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Madison W.
Newport News, VA
Love this makes your house smell wonderful wouldn't have another brand to go to...you should try this it's wonderful
Jen C.
Elmwood Park, IL
Smell is amazing and only takes a few sprays to scent up a room. Strong and long lasting. Great price for the quality
Nicole R.
Troy , MO
Love all their room sprays. Everything smells amazing! Will buy more this has the perfect hint of cranberry freshness
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This is a little to flowery for me and strong. I like most bath and body works ones but this one hurts my nose a bit.
Veronica G.
Still not tray this one but love the brand on candle, air fresh, body Cream and body wash I will try to try this one
Elizabeth D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Bath & Body Works room sprays. I keep one in each bathroom. They last forever because you only need one spray!
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Anything from bath and body smells great, but this one in particular is really great. Love it. Leaves the room fresh.
Celeste S.
Orlando, FL
Definitely not my favorite smell. I like room sprays but this one only lingers for a few seconds and then it is gone.
Mary D.
Paris, KY
I absolutely love everything from bath and body works! the scent is amazing! my room will smell like this for hours!
Lacy S.
I haven't specifically used this scent but I have used the bath and body works sprays and they are absolutely amazing
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?