BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
I love this I used this just earlier in my room I recommend buying it it's a little pricey though for an air freshner
Sarah E.
Pfafftown, NC
I use this in my bathroom and people constantly ask me what scent it is. It smells so nice and covers stuff up well.
Sara W.
Colonie, NY
Bath and body puts out wonderful scents. They are long lasting and make you not stress about smelling yucky all day!
Angel P.
Wood River, IL
Love there amazing scents I swear me An my friends spend a lot of money there on smelly good stuff can't get enough!
Logan H.
Love this product!! Good to keep in the bathroom for after use. Product will last a very long time. Would recommend.
Ismira S.
I use lilac blossom room spray when my guests are coming over and I always have the best compliments on it. Favorite!
shahnaz h.
Paterson, NJ
I think this smells good. I think I like this spray. The brand is very good I would like to recieve one soon or later
Love bath and body works!! Wonderful fragrances!! Love all of their products!! Always friendly and good atmosphere!!
K D.
Lancaster, TX
Bath and Body room spray is very strong. You don't need much to fill a room. Just one or two spritz and you are good.
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
Mmmmm... i have this in my home and use it from time to time. I live bath and body works products. Love love love...
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?