Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Emily M.
Compared to the size and price of this air freshener, I would say you are better off buying a more common brand.
Stephanie V.
Great for covering up stink unless its too much stink in which it ends up making it worse. Love the smell though.
Erika T.
Visalia, CA
Love the smell of this room spray love to spray it around my whole house before I go to bad makes me feel relaxed
Elsa D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this spray for my bedroom. The scent is amazeballs, it makes me relax each time I spray it in my bedroom.
Kirsten M.
Springfield, GA
I love anything that comes from bath & body works. I love spraying this in my home and getting to enjoy the scent
Jodie E.
Mangham
Got as a present and fell in love with it... fragrance continues all day long... knee off the best ones ive tried
Tina Y.
Very good room spray. Perfect smell and not to strong not to light. Long lasting smell. Very good and effective.
Krystal G.
Monroe
This room spray is super potent. One spray fils the room for hours. Smells very nice and great quality and price
Eva B.
This smells amazing. One of the best products I've bought so far. I would recommend everyone to buy one or more.
Jessica V.
White Sands NM
Awesome smelling product. Does its job and makes the room smell great. Super easy to use and on the cheaper side
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?