BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Deanna B.
Springfield, OH
Anything from Bath and Body is a score. I used their products continuously. Love all their hand soaps and candles.
Brittany G.
I love all bath and body works products. I have been using there products for 10 plus years and have no complaints.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
This spray smells really great and takes away almost all odors. A little over priced for spray but almost worth it.
Tatyana F.
One of the best room sprays that I have used! It is very strong which is good because it makes it last much longer!
Michelle H.
This spray smells nice and is not overpowering. It last pretty long too. It is just a little expensive considering
Morgan C.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Such a clean and subtle scent! I love that it will keep a room smelling fresh for a few hours after being sprayed.
katie s.
Armuchee, GA
I love bath and body!!!! They are my rock when it comes to candles, but the spray is 10x more to absorb bad smells.
Mariela N.
Stockton, CA
I love this store .Iwish i could buy everything in the store.this is really concentrate so a little goes along way.
Talisha D.
Hayward, CA
I am not a big fan of Lilac but this actually smelt good and was not a harsh smell. Made my home smell really nice.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
Omg yes I love anything that's from bath and body Works it's always great products!!!! This has an amazing smell
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?