BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Teresa P.
Dallas, TX
Lovely smell. After the shower putting on some lotion and this after is the bomb. Keeps me smelling fresh and clean.
Ashley W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love everything from bath anf and body works they never disappoint me the scents are great and say for a long time
Lacy S.
I haven't specifically used this scent but I have used the bath and body works sprays and they are absolutely amazing
Mary D.
Paris, KY
I absolutely love everything from bath and body works! the scent is amazing! my room will smell like this for hours!
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Los números unos para mi en olores, dura bastante el olor suave olor muy concentrado duradero, es uno de los mejores
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It's ok. If I'm not a lilac scent lover. I prefer the wall flowers from this brand. Usually I get a different scent.
Marisela P.
Albuquerque
Very great product I'm very happy with it smells very amazing I do recommend to anyone who loves bath and body works
Ismira S.
I use lilac blossom room spray when my guests are coming over and I always have the best compliments on it. Favorite!
Elizabeth D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Bath & Body Works room sprays. I keep one in each bathroom. They last forever because you only need one spray!
Smells great and scent last for a while after sprayed... So many wonderdul scents to choose from but none disappoint
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?