BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Christina C.
What can I say? Bath & Body Works consistently pumps out amazing fragrances that always make my home smell so fresh!
Kalee H.
Smells amazing! Literally one of the best things i have used. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a room spray!
Cassie R.
Chesapeake, OH
I love the smell of this stuff if my room starts to smell funky I can spray this an just make my whole room smell new
Lorraine G.
Really strong all you need is one spray to make an entire room smell good. This is the best air freshener ever made.
Ashley W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love everything from bath anf and body works they never disappoint me the scents are great and say for a long time
Devin B.
Bath and body works room spay is amazing! They smell so Good and make the whole room smell good after like 2 sprays!
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Love bath and body's room sprays they smell soooooo good love spraying all over my house so everything smells amazing
Richelle W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Smells amazing for an affordable price. Bath and body works always has sales which is great when you want to stock up
Salma L.
Toppenish, WA
This is prefect for a after smell of cleaning your room brcaus cleaning you room will smell great like no other room
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
I love this I used this just earlier in my room I recommend buying it it's a little pricey though for an air freshner
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?