BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Asia R.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a very beautiful spray for your house. It last for a long time and mask out any other smells in the house.
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love everything from bath & body works.. I will never have a bad review for any of their producrs. Always amazing
Angie D.
Crown Point, IN
I love the scent of this. it will may my home smell fresh and clean. the spray form makes it easy to use and quick
Sonia M.
Rockaway Park, NY
This fragrance I really I don't because I didn't buy yet, but will like too trying. Maybe I going too store to buy.
Kelly H.
Staten Island , NY
Smells amazing ... Works great ... Doesn't bother. My allergies zzz get compliments with this when people are over
Mia H.
Albany, KY
I love this product so much it is absolutely amazing I love the smell it's very very calming for when I go to sleep
Quatasha M.
Fort Smith, AR
I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the lockouts page and the other hand I have to be
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA

The smell of this product is incredible and it stays in the hambiente for a long time, I use it all over the house.
Mariela N.
Stockton, CA
I love this store .Iwish i could buy everything in the store.this is really concentrate so a little goes along way.
Angela k.
Barbourville, KY
I am always stacking up on bath and body works. Bath and body works makes my whole house smell so good. Wonderful!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?