BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Brenda T.
Buford, GA
This is good to make my room or any room smell better!! I love there products from here . They have good deal here
Audrey R.
Starkville, MS
This product has been a favorite of mine for a long time. It is incredible and leaves it smelling freeze and Amory
Brande R.
Cedar Rapids
Way too strong and triggers my migraines. Threw out after two uses. Masked odor temporarily for a very short time.
Janette V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it smells great not that expensive and makes ur room smell wonderful. Can be a little strong for some people
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
Bath & Body Works is definitely my go to place for amazing room spray. They have many amazing scents to chose from.
Vanessa R.
Gulfport, MS
This stuff smells amazing my goodness I get it most of the time i'm in LOve this stuff my sister my mom Good stuff
Morgan H.
Westminster, Ca
I only use this scent in the restroom! I love the smell! Even after I get out of a hot shower I can still smell it!
Sonia M.
Rockaway Park, NY
This fragrance I really I don't because I didn't buy yet, but will like too trying. Maybe I going too store to buy.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My sister has some of these and they smell so good! Only takes a few spritz to make the whole room smell wonderful.
Michala F.
It's alright, not a big fan of this scent or anything that is lilac. I'm not really into the flower type of scents
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?