BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Heather S.
Painesville, OH
I do not care for this product too much, the sent is a bit to strong and it does not last as long as I think it should.
Sarah G.
Galax, VA
Good to use but smell fades fast. Nice smell to it. I'd rather purchase a store brand over this. Kind of disappointed.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is great for bathrooms or to spray before guests come over. It is light but the scent lingers which is wonderful.
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
This os ok and i like it but tge mell could use some concentration in the fragrace tio make it stronger and last longer
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
I own a bunch of these cute little sprays!! Their scents are amazing! And very long lasting! One spray goes a long war
Elizabeth D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Bath & Body Works room sprays. I keep one in each bathroom. They last forever because you only need one spray!
Sara W.
Colonie, NY
Bath and body puts out wonderful scents. They are long lasting and make you not stress about smelling yucky all day!
Celeste S.
Orlando, FL
Definitely not my favorite smell. I like room sprays but this one only lingers for a few seconds and then it is gone.
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It's ok. If I'm not a lilac scent lover. I prefer the wall flowers from this brand. Usually I get a different scent.
Madelyn B.
Conway
I use room sprays a lot and this scent is one of my favorites! It’s long lasting and it isn’t an overpowering scent.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?