BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Liza P.
Milford, PA
Bath and Body Works always had good smelling air-fresheners! It smells really good and the price is always just right.
Stephanie M.
Brick, NJ
The smell is great but it didn’t last long. And my husband hated the smell. But I had a coupon, so I don’t spend a lot.
kuku k.
In love with the scent! It is sweet and girlish! Just a pump can make the whole room scents! Love it! Highly recommend!
Ayelen E.
Smells really good , kills off any bad smell you might have wandering around your house perfect touch to a clean room .
Siani T.
Philadelphia, PA
This smells the entire house love coming home and smelling such a fleshing scent not to syringe of a scent very subtle
Kelly B.
Bath and body works is one of my favorite lotions, perfumes, shower gels and fragrances. Wasn't real fond of this one.
ANGELICA L.
Doral, FL
bath & Body works Always offer incredible products and are specialists in maintaining a perfect climate in your house.
Sathi H.
NiceLove it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
This os ok and i like it but tge mell could use some concentration in the fragrace tio make it stronger and last longer
Stephanie S.
Lake City, FL
While it smelt wonderful the scent faded fast. I would recommend using it in a small space. Like a bathroom or the car.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Brittany S.
Sweet home, OR
Is this too strong of a smell?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Delena W.
What rooms do you use this in most ?
Como faço para receber ?