Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA
Bath and body works is one of my favorite brands. I love their room sprays for when you have a specific nasty odor that you need to take care of fast. This is a nice spring clean scent.
Taylor P.
I really like these A LOT! They were a bit tooooo concentrated for me, though. Smells amazing and lasts for awhile in the room. Just be careful to not spray too much at once.
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA
I have never bought this product but I am sure it probably smells great. I like some of their other fragrances like sweet pea, country chic, white tea, and so many more. Also, I love their lotion, candles, hand sanitizer, soap, body wash, and more.
Heather S.
Sparks, NV
These are my favorite, I bought two of them almost two years ago and alternate between them... they never seem to run out! One spray is enough to quickly scent up the entire room that you are in... great stuff and it was on sale too!
Kayla Y.
Manalapan, NJ
I personally do not like lilac or lavender smell. There are most certainly better air fresheners that white barn picks in my opinion. This was my only picture option to review or else I would have chosen something much better than this
Karla C.
My bf bought some of these and they're very strong and work better than febreze even though they don't have the same purpose. Bath & Body Works is boss when it comes to long lasting scents.
Rebekah R.
This product isn't to over the top, but it gives your home a very homey smell. It's is very inviting and it's also very easy to handle. It's also affordable for your home.
Samantha H.
morgantown, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
i love bath and body works products, so when i saw they added an air freshener into the equation i just had to test it out! i was a little disappointed as the scent was not to grand. honestly i would buy frebreze over this product.
Andrea C.
Doral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1

I love these spray their smells are great and it keeps the spaces set for long, I love it is an excellent product, also its price is super accessible I love the good smells and without a doubt these sprays are an excellent option. totally recomend
Alberta R.
Troy, NY
This is a nice scent and I like to have it. The scent does not last as long as I would like. Despite that it does its job and makes my place smell nice. It is nicely priced. I would recommend it because I think people would like it.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?