BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

brittany m.
Cocoa, FL
I love bath and body works the scents are amazing.I never leave the mall without stopping into here.They have the best smells.The scen sare very effective.They are Affordable on the hand sanitizer,perfumes.bu the candles are to exensizve.
Avery p.
Fenton, MO
The following product is an amazing product, I dont use it very often as much as bath and body works wall flowers but i think it has a great scent, it is very strong and it is very affordable. If you have not yet tried the product i would recommend it to you that you try it.
Carissa D.
Charlotte, NC
I love all the room sprays that bath and body offer! They are so amazing to use the only downside is they don't come in the larger bottles like other room sprays! Also they are a bit pricier unless you get them with a sale that they have but still work amazing
Uma T.
pembroke pines, FL
I have been trying bath and body works air fresheners for a while now and they smell so good mostly the grapefruit one. i have never tried the bath and body works white barn lilac blossom concentrated room spray but I would recommend this to people who love thier products.
Crystalin P.
Orr, Mn
Love love love lilac and miss them when they stop blooming for the year so this gives me the same scent any time of the year. I really like to use this spray right before bed.
Jan S.
Jasper, AL
I highly recommend this Bath and Body Works Lilac Concentrated Room Spray. Walk into a room that has a bit of a not so nice smell, spray this and WOW, what a difference. And the concentrated formula lingers around for a long time. I can HONESTLY give this Bath and Body Works Room Spray a HUGE thumbs up!!
Taylor P.
I really like these A LOT! They were a bit tooooo concentrated for me, though. Smells amazing and lasts for awhile in the room. Just be careful to not spray too much at once.
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA
Bath and body works is one of my favorite brands. I love their room sprays for when you have a specific nasty odor that you need to take care of fast. This is a nice spring clean scent.
Heather S.
Sparks, NV
These are my favorite, I bought two of them almost two years ago and alternate between them... they never seem to run out! One spray is enough to quickly scent up the entire room that you are in... great stuff and it was on sale too!
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA
I have never bought this product but I am sure it probably smells great. I like some of their other fragrances like sweet pea, country chic, white tea, and so many more. Also, I love their lotion, candles, hand sanitizer, soap, body wash, and more.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.