BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Brittany F.
Macomb, IL
I love that bath and body works has these. The smell is amazing . It long lasting . I would love a bigger size .
Kailla W.
Waldorf, MD
I absolutely love this for when my bedroom seem to smell odd or im just in the mood for cents then this does the trick.
kayla y.
BOIIII LET ME JUST TELL YOU HOW GOOD THIS SMELLS BUDDY. IT SMELLS LIKE JESUS HIMSELF ALRIGHTY ITS THE BESTTTT SMELLLLL
Valmeka B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Such a magical scent!! Definitely feel like you're in a mythical universe. Set the mood and scenery with this Blossom!!
Ayelen E.
Smells really good , kills off any bad smell you might have wandering around your house perfect touch to a clean room .
Skylar M.
Greenville, SC
This smells absolutely amazing I love using this product and it doesn't smell too strong it actually smells very good.
Ashley L.
The can is cute. I keep it in my bathroom so I don't have to smell anything disgusting from guests and family members.
Brittney L.
Bath and Body is great, I enjoy the scent and I always have something of this brand around to make things smell better
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
I like this spray. It has a good scent. Works well. It cost more than just plain spray at the store but it is worth it.
Kelsey W.
This is a great item to keep in the bathroom and with the decorative wrapping it doesn't stand out as an air freshener.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?