Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Christina C.
What can I say? Bath & Body Works consistently pumps out amazing fragrances that always make my home smell so fresh!
Kalee H.
Smells amazing! Literally one of the best things i have used. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a room spray!
Lorraine G.
Really strong all you need is one spray to make an entire room smell good. This is the best air freshener ever made.
Emily R.
Love this smell!!! A few squirts and your whole room will be smelling great! I only wish there was more in the bottle
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love bath and body works room spray!!!! It smells soooo good and the only downside is that it doesn't last all day
Devin B.
Bath and body works room spay is amazing! They smell so Good and make the whole room smell good after like 2 sprays!
Richelle W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Smells amazing for an affordable price. Bath and body works always has sales which is great when you want to stock up
Cassie R.
Chesapeake, OH
I love the smell of this stuff if my room starts to smell funky I can spray this an just make my whole room smell new
Angie G.
I love This room spray. It makes our house smell beautiful and sweet. I have always loved bath and Bodyworks scents.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
I love this I used this just earlier in my room I recommend buying it it's a little pricey though for an air freshner
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?