BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
I purchased this on sale because I was curious as to how it would work. I liked the smell and how long the smell lasted
Kelsey W.
This is a great item to keep in the bathroom and with the decorative wrapping it doesn't stand out as an air freshener.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
So concentrated that you don't need much spray. I only spray 1 to 2 times and it smells up the living room and kitchen.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
I do not care for this product too much, the sent is a bit to strong and it does not last as long as I think it should.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
These sprays nix any odor immediately! Just one or two sprays, and the air smells fantastic. The scent is long lasting.
Brittney L.
Bath and Body is great, I enjoy the scent and I always have something of this brand around to make things smell better
Susana P.
Los Angeles, CA
My husband loves when I'm using Bath &anodyne works he loves the way the smells carry me out to him I love this product
Aileen G.
las vegas
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Preducto al igual k muchos de muy alta calidad y espectacular k proporciona un olor muy agradables son productos unicos
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL
I love that bath and body works has these. The smell is amazing . It long lasting . I would love a bigger size .
Briana A.
Manchester
I love B&B works room spray...it last a long time and works immediately! Totally worth the money BUT I HATE THIS SCENT!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.