BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Natasha S.
South Amboy, NJ
such a warm and inviting smell. I love it for everyday use In the living room. Also a great scent to mask bathroom odors
Joanna M.
Hollywood, FL
Let's face it, any bath and body works item is amazing! This smells wonderful kind of flowery but very nice scent overall
Fatima M.
Richmond, TX
Its nice..but expensive ..i think it amaizing and superb brand and superb airfreshner..i really liked it even my husband
Devan G.
I have not tried, doesn't seem like this is for me. I have tried other scents and its so overpowering, I don't recommend.
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love shopping at bath and body works. white barn lilac blossom smells so good. I love the other scents they have also.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I don't have this smell so I'm not sure how it smells. I haven't smelled too many bath and body dents that I don't like.
Luisa T.
Garnerville, NY
Delicious smell, fresh, clean, pure. This fragrance keeps the room warm and cozy. Love the fact that is so easy to keep.
Yasmine R.
Lawrenceville, GA
It smells really amazing but don't stay too much with just with 3 sprays it gets the work done your room smells fantastic
Maryam M.
El Cajon, CA
Love this it makes my house smell amazing and a lot of people been giving me complements about how amazing my home smells
cassie h.
Starkville, MS
this spray is a very good and light spray. it would be perfect for a gift or just to treat yourself
with a gift sometime.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?