BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Los números unos para mi en olores, dura bastante el olor suave olor muy concentrado duradero, es uno de los mejores
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
Everybody needs a use this and try to get it they will love it just like I do you can buy her either Walmart or H-E-B
Magali R.
Elk Grove, CA
Great smell, and spray instantly smells awesome once you spray it around you'll want to keep it close and stray away!
melissa r.
Middleport, OH
I would have to say this is my 3rd favorite scent from bath and body works im a often shopper of Bath and body works
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
I love this. keeps the house smelling fresh and clean and truly does smell like lilac blossom. i WOULD RECCOMEND THIS
Mary D.
Paris, KY
I absolutely love everything from bath and body works! the scent is amazing! my room will smell like this for hours!
K D.
Lancaster, TX
Bath and Body room spray is very strong. You don't need much to fill a room. Just one or two spritz and you are good.
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It's ok. If I'm not a lilac scent lover. I prefer the wall flowers from this brand. Usually I get a different scent.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This is a little to flowery for me and strong. I like most bath and body works ones but this one hurts my nose a bit.
marlene H.
Cromwell, CT
ii love the product it smells great i use it all the time but i have to keep spraying it wheres out fast priced good
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?