BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alexis B.
Lenoir, NC
Always want the house to have a nice smell when people come in. This product leaves you just that. Such a heavenly smell!
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA
Very well scented. A little over priced but hey it's bath and body works. It's long lasting and not overwhelming in scent
Beth J.
Galloway, OH
A little to fake smelling for me. I love lilacs but not this scent. Just smells like room spray and i don't care for it.
Taylor H.
I think these room sprays are great when you need to freshen up the area. I however, do not like the Lilac sent in this.
cassie h.
Starkville, MS
this spray is a very good and light spray. it would be perfect for a gift or just to treat yourself
with a gift sometime.
Marcella M.
Never smelt this kind before. I heard it was a good smell though. Bath and body works is the best smelling stuff around.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Light, not too heavy just the perfect hint of fresh and cozy this is a really nice room spray that doesn't over take you.
Jasmine M.
FL
I love this . It smells so good and makes the house smell amazing and it last long so you don't have to keep spraying it.
Jackie M.
Corunna, MI
Not my favorite scent. Much rather have their holiday scents. Also the purpose of this works good. Not too over powering
Vanessa W.
Hialeah, FL
Smells amazing. Gives my room a fresh, just-cleaned smell that wakes me up every time I walk in. Love this for my sheets.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?