BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Valmeka B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Such a magical scent!! Definitely feel like you're in a mythical universe. Set the mood and scenery with this Blossom!!
Leetah K.
West Lafayette, IN
This scent is so pretty, I use it in my bedroom and my husband loves it! It feels luxurious without being over the top.
Siani T.
Philadelphia, PA
This smells the entire house love coming home and smelling such a fleshing scent not to syringe of a scent very subtle
Hannah R.
I wasn’t a fan at first, but I bought this product to try it and it is amazing! It has a great smell at a great price!
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
This os ok and i like it but tge mell could use some concentration in the fragrace tio make it stronger and last longer
Ashley L.
The can is cute. I keep it in my bathroom so I don't have to smell anything disgusting from guests and family members.
ANGELICA L.
Doral, FL
bath & Body works Always offer incredible products and are specialists in maintaining a perfect climate in your house.
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
Spray worked really well but the smell was overwhelming for me. Tried some of the other scents and they weren't as bad!
Julie L.
San Jose, CA
I think this smells super artificial and it is way too strong. I know it says concentrated but I find it overwhelming.
Sathi H.
NiceLove it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.