BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Martha V.
PHOENIX, AZ
You can never go wrong with bath and body works, everything in this store smells amazing and you just want to buy it all
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA
Very well scented. A little over priced but hey it's bath and body works. It's long lasting and not overwhelming in scent
Jennifer D.
Conway, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these air fresheners from bath and body works. Smells amazing. Lasts for a long time. I even use them for my car.
Vanessa W.
Hialeah, FL
Smells amazing. Gives my room a fresh, just-cleaned smell that wakes me up every time I walk in. Love this for my sheets.
tori m.
Bronx, NY
Smells perfect. not to overpowering. makes the room smell instantly nicer and cleaner. use on the daily. would recommend.
Fatima A.
Santa Ana, CA
This spray smells so amazing and I love it. Great concentrated spray. Your whole room will smell amazing for a long time
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO
My daughter uses this for her bathroom. While I'm not crazy about the Smell, she really likes it and says it works great.
Monica D.
cherryville, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this mostly during the spring. Especially when ever I clean the house. I put some in every room and it smells great
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
i love bath an body works. i wish they made more room sprays. this scent is a very pretty scent. my roomate loves it too
Yesenia P.
Stockton, CA
This blossom little thing smells very delicious and makes your house smell super good and super brand new clean I love it
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?