BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
I like this spray. It has a good scent. Works well. It cost more than just plain spray at the store but it is worth it.
Danielle W.
Chocowinity, NC
Smells fantastic. Lasts a really long time. Not too strong either. Would recommend to others and would purchase again.
Sathi H.
NiceLove it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite
Besarta U.
I love using air fresheners specially ones that have a floral smell like lavender I also do like the fresh linen scent
Stephanie S.
Lake City, FL
While it smelt wonderful the scent faded fast. I would recommend using it in a small space. Like a bathroom or the car.
Ashley T.
York, NE
I have to be careful my husband has issues with smells. This one was just a little to strong and gave hI'm a head ache.
Valmeka B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Such a magical scent!! Definitely feel like you're in a mythical universe. Set the mood and scenery with this Blossom!!
Melissa S.
One of my favorite scents by bath and body works. But the scent doesn't last as long as I feel it should for the price.
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
This is wonderful to freshen up my home, bathroom or any are that needs some air. It's long lasting and clean smelling
Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE THIS spray! It has such a delicious fragrance without making you feel like you want to choke. Good room coverage
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?