BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Re Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Bath and body works is my favorite store hands down. They always have reat products and this is no exception. Great smell
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA
Very well scented. A little over priced but hey it's bath and body works. It's long lasting and not overwhelming in scent
Maryam M.
El Cajon, CA
Love this it makes my house smell amazing and a lot of people been giving me complements about how amazing my home smells
Tyler P.
Bradford
I LOVE bath and body works!! They have amazing scents and are so good on skin!! Nice price, almost always getting a deal
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I don't have this smell so I'm not sure how it smells. I haven't smelled too many bath and body dents that I don't like.
Marcella M.
Never smelt this kind before. I heard it was a good smell though. Bath and body works is the best smelling stuff around.
Alexis B.
Lenoir, NC
Always want the house to have a nice smell when people come in. This product leaves you just that. Such a heavenly smell!
Vanessa W.
Hialeah, FL
Smells amazing. Gives my room a fresh, just-cleaned smell that wakes me up every time I walk in. Love this for my sheets.
Loiana R.
Jacksonville, FL
As the spring season had started I bought this one, so I could have the smell all year around.
Good price and effective.
Kimberly e.
This has to be one of the best room sprays. I love the long lasting sent. And it keeps the room smelling fresh for hours
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?