BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Cassandra M.
The room spray is a nice alternative to other air fresheners which have a more chemical-type smell to them (like lysol). I also really like the light lilac scent. It can be a little pricey but if you look out for sales you can find it more affordably!
Avery p.
Fenton, MO
The following product is an amazing product, I dont use it very often as much as bath and body works wall flowers but i think it has a great scent, it is very strong and it is very affordable. If you have not yet tried the product i would recommend it to you that you try it.
Judith B.
Sterling, IL
I love this product from Bath and Body due it keeps my bathroom smell like a garden. I usually go to the Bath and Body store in the mall to get whatever product I need and want
brittany m.
Cocoa, FL
I love bath and body works the scents are amazing.I never leave the mall without stopping into here.They have the best smells.The scen sare very effective.They are Affordable on the hand sanitizer,perfumes.bu the candles are to exensizve.
Remy C.
Arlington, VA
Love this room spray! It smells amazing and works well. The packaging is cute too so it's not an eye sore as some room sprays can be. The smell also tends to linger so I feel it's worth the price. I always have a can around in my house and car! It's great!
Carissa D.
Charlotte, NC
I love all the room sprays that bath and body offer! They are so amazing to use the only downside is they don't come in the larger bottles like other room sprays! Also they are a bit pricier unless you get them with a sale that they have but still work amazing
Jan S.
Jasper, AL
I highly recommend this Bath and Body Works Lilac Concentrated Room Spray. Walk into a room that has a bit of a not so nice smell, spray this and WOW, what a difference. And the concentrated formula lingers around for a long time. I can HONESTLY give this Bath and Body Works Room Spray a HUGE thumbs up!!
Crystalin P.
Orr, Mn
Love love love lilac and miss them when they stop blooming for the year so this gives me the same scent any time of the year. I really like to use this spray right before bed.
Uma T.
pembroke pines, FL
I have been trying bath and body works air fresheners for a while now and they smell so good mostly the grapefruit one. i have never tried the bath and body works white barn lilac blossom concentrated room spray but I would recommend this to people who love thier products.
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA
Bath and body works is one of my favorite brands. I love their room sprays for when you have a specific nasty odor that you need to take care of fast. This is a nice spring clean scent.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?