BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Nina S.
Ozark
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some. I even tell people in other stores that are buying other air fresheners to try Bath and Body Works Room Spray, that its better. I will always use it because its the best.
Erica S.
Howard Lake, MN
I really like bath and body works, but I feel their scents don't last long. They smell wonderful, but I feel like I'm paying for an hour or two of smell. It's a little expensive. However, I would recommend to someone, but also I would give them my opinion on it at the same time.
Mae M.
I do enjoy the room spray that bath and body works have put out but sadly they don't last to long if you have a giant room that needs to be freshened. It's okay to spray on pillows or couches maybe even rugs if need be but I personally grab fabreeze before these.
Megan M.
Providence, UT
Love this stuff for quickly adding scent to a room right before people are coming over, or my favorite, spraying the room right before going to bed! Just 1 spray can fill up a room with deliciousness that calms me down and puts a smile on my face!
Deisi A.
Stockton, CA
I have only used this once and oh my gosh it smelt so food! Well everything at bath and body works smell amazing! So I love when they come up with things like this. It's a little pricy compare to other brands but in my opinion this is worth the extra money.
Ansley R.
Columbia , SC
The smell is great while it lasts. It fades so soon after spraying that it’s almost not even worth buying. When first spraying the smell is super strong and then fades to nothing in about 10 minutes. I will probably pass on this product next time.
Codi M.
Covington, KY
I do not love these concentrated room sprays, because the scent seems to only last for a few minutes. Also, I don't think the scent travels well. It really just stays right where you spray it. If you want a blast of great scent in one small area, this is for you. But, if you want something that will smell great for a while, try something else.
Joyhannah S.
BABE room sprays are lasting and great for home and vehicles. I used them all the time, they are not heavy but light and smells are not chemically smelling. I enjoy the array of sprays.
maidelis d.
Hialeah, FL
these sprays are all so fabulous. they all leave theirs scents lingering wherever you spray them. i'm sure no products from bath and body work will ever disappoint you and the white barn lilac blossom isn't one you should second guess on buying.
Remy C.
Alexandria, VA
Love this room spray! It smells amazing and works well. The packaging is cute too so it's not an eye sore as some room sprays can be. The smell also tends to linger so I feel it's worth the price. I always have a can around in my house and car! It's great!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Como faço para receber ?