BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Remy C.
Alexandria, VA
Love this room spray! It smells amazing and works well. The packaging is cute too so it's not an eye sore as some room sprays can be. The smell also tends to linger so I feel it's worth the price. I always have a can around in my house and car! It's great!
Chazzlynn L.
Tucson , AZ
As a HUGE fan of lilacs, you can imagine how excited I was about this. I'm also very picky about the way company perceive the lilac smell so I was pleasantly surprised with this one! It's a light and beautiful springy smell and lasts a great amount of time!
Cassandra M.
The room spray is a nice alternative to other air fresheners which have a more chemical-type smell to them (like lysol). I also really like the light lilac scent. It can be a little pricey but if you look out for sales you can find it more affordably!
Judith B.
Sterling, IL
I love this product from Bath and Body due it keeps my bathroom smell like a garden. I usually go to the Bath and Body store in the mall to get whatever product I need and want
brittany m.
Cocoa, FL
I love bath and body works the scents are amazing.I never leave the mall without stopping into here.They have the best smells.The scen sare very effective.They are Affordable on the hand sanitizer,perfumes.bu the candles are to exensizve.
Avery p.
Fenton, MO
The following product is an amazing product, I dont use it very often as much as bath and body works wall flowers but i think it has a great scent, it is very strong and it is very affordable. If you have not yet tried the product i would recommend it to you that you try it.
Chasidy G.
West Liberty
Great room spray! Smells amazing and the smell last for hours. Made me feel relaxed and peaceful having a clean house and knowing it smelled great as well. This is a little pricey I think but if you can caught a deal or have couponds, than by all means splurge
Carissa D.
Charlotte, NC
I love all the room sprays that bath and body offer! They are so amazing to use the only downside is they don't come in the larger bottles like other room sprays! Also they are a bit pricier unless you get them with a sale that they have but still work amazing
Uma T.
pembroke pines, FL
I have been trying bath and body works air fresheners for a while now and they smell so good mostly the grapefruit one. i have never tried the bath and body works white barn lilac blossom concentrated room spray but I would recommend this to people who love thier products.
Jan S.
Jasper, AL
I highly recommend this Bath and Body Works Lilac Concentrated Room Spray. Walk into a room that has a bit of a not so nice smell, spray this and WOW, what a difference. And the concentrated formula lingers around for a long time. I can HONESTLY give this Bath and Body Works Room Spray a HUGE thumbs up!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?