BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kelly B.
Bath and body works is one of my favorite lotions, perfumes, shower gels and fragrances. Wasn't real fond of this one.
Leetah K.
West Lafayette, IN
This scent is so pretty, I use it in my bedroom and my husband loves it! It feels luxurious without being over the top.
Julie L.
San Jose, CA
I think this smells super artificial and it is way too strong. I know it says concentrated but I find it overwhelming.
Sarah S.
Love the smell of this product. I don't use room sprays much; but when I do bath and body works is definitely a go to.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is great for bathrooms or to spray before guests come over. It is light but the scent lingers which is wonderful.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Great stuff! Not the biggest fan of the smell, but it works really well. I will buy this again but in a different scent
ANGELICA L.
Doral, FL
bath & Body works Always offer incredible products and are specialists in maintaining a perfect climate in your house.
Ayelen E.
Smells really good , kills off any bad smell you might have wandering around your house perfect touch to a clean room .
Danielle W.
Chocowinity, NC
Smells fantastic. Lasts a really long time. Not too strong either. Would recommend to others and would purchase again.
Ashley L.
The can is cute. I keep it in my bathroom so I don't have to smell anything disgusting from guests and family members.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?