BY BATH & BODY WORKS #19 in Air Fresheners

Fatima A.
Santa Ana, CA
This spray smells so amazing and I love it. Great concentrated spray. Your whole room will smell amazing for a long time
Jennien B.
Jacksonville, FL
Never used this product. I have used there room spray line and they were long lasting and combated the smells very well.
Marcella M.
Never smelt this kind before. I heard it was a good smell though. Bath and body works is the best smelling stuff around.
Monica D.
Asbury park, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this mostly during the spring. Especially when ever I clean the house. I put some in every room and it smells great
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Wonderful smelling, leaves room fresh and lovely. I just wish it lasted a little longer, smell disappears pretty quickly.
Loiana R.
Jacksonville, FL
As the spring season had started I bought this one, so I could have the smell all year around.
Good price and effective.
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
I love anything bath and body works. EVerytime I see one of these stores I go in and stock up. I have a whole closet full
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I don't have this smell so I'm not sure how it smells. I haven't smelled too many bath and body dents that I don't like.
Taylor H.
I think these room sprays are great when you need to freshen up the area. I however, do not like the Lilac sent in this.
Stephanie M.
Henderson, NV
Never used this scent but the watermelon lemonade scent from bath and body is my favorite! Great summer scent that lasts!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?