BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Gabrielle L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Very strong scent. Does freshen the room quickly and lasts a good amount of time. scent is heavy and very concentrated.
Haley G.
I really like there sprays. The scent last a while in my room and I've never been disappointed with bath and body works
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
I like this spray. It has a good scent. Works well. It cost more than just plain spray at the store but it is worth it.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
I own a bunch of these cute little sprays!! Their scents are amazing! And very long lasting! One spray goes a long war
Ayelen E.
Smells really good , kills off any bad smell you might have wandering around your house perfect touch to a clean room .
Amanda D.
Meridian, MS
Bath and body works hold my heart their products are always amazing smelling and I never regret buying their products!
Sathi H.
NiceLove it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite Love it my all time favorite
Tabbitha B.
Deland, FL
I have not used this one just yet but i will be using it soon. I really hope it makes my house and my room smell great
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Great stuff! Not the biggest fan of the smell, but it works really well. I will buy this again but in a different scent
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
This os ok and i like it but tge mell could use some concentration in the fragrace tio make it stronger and last longer
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?