BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Maria M.
sleepy hollow, NY
Amazing it smells amazing and keeps the house smelling really good for hours I always buy 3 just to make sure I always have
a m.
Woodland, CA
Smells amazing, isn't too strong and doesn't bother my nose. i love it! its not overpowering but enough to leave a nice scent
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
THe scent is really nice, however it doesn't last as long as I would like. If it did last longer I would purchase it again.
Shayna G.
Maple City, MI
I didn't really like the way this smelled and it didn't last as long as I hoped it would. And it was pretty expensive too.
Cassie N.
Bastrop , LA
This spray is amazing! It last forever! Pleasant scent. I highly recommend this product. It's great for bathrooms as well!
Carmin B.
Not my favorite son but the products are always high quality as usual with Bath & Body Works it is subjective to the person
Theresa W.
My daughter & I love these. When we have company the house is instantly refreshed! I spray on my bed and pillow cases too!
Maribel D.
Tulare, CA
I love the smell of this scent. Makes me feel outdoorzie would recommend it if you want to have your house smell like lilac
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
I use this spray and other scents all over my house. It also works well on the beds. It smells so good. Highly recommended
gina c.
San Diego, CA
I love these from bath and body Works ! they smell so good and I can spray them on my couches or in rooms or on floor mats
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?