BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Nikki P.
Aldie, VA
Amazing scent... not very strong ... easy to use ..and makes my house smell amaaaaazinggg ❤️❤️Would definitely reccomend 👌🏼
ky R.
Spring Green
these room sprays are nice and since it’s so concentrated you don’t need a lot of it so this lasts a long time which i love
Pati F.
Boise, ID
I LOVE BATH AND BODY WORKS! They have amazing smells that actually last. Another company that I am never disappointed with.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Smells so nice its amazing and i love it more than i love food i highly recomeend this bc it works well long lasting smell
Katelyn L.
These pack a punch, so I wouldn't necessarily suggest using them a lot in small, enclosed spaces. The scent spreads nicely.
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
I use this spray and other scents all over my house. It also works well on the beds. It smells so good. Highly recommended
Marin P.
Cumberland, ME
This room spray smells really good! I really like that its from Bath and Body Works and works well! I would recommend this.
Cassie N.
Bastrop , LA
This spray is amazing! It last forever! Pleasant scent. I highly recommend this product. It's great for bathrooms as well!
Kayla G.
I love the smell of Bath and Body works, and now that smell can be in my home with the Lilac Blossom sent and I'm obsessed
Riley H.
Canton, GA
This body spray is very good my room smells fresh every time I use it it's by far one of my favorite scents by a long shot.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?