BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Karla B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great body spray. The smell last thought the day. It has different scent. And a great price. It also comes in diffent sizes.
I love this for the bathroom and keeps the bathroom smelling really nice and it's not too strong and it lost a very long time
mariah u.
TRUMBULL, CT
Smells so good and is great for covering up bad smells in the bathroom. Not too strong but just the right amount of coverage
Angela N.
Grover Beach
I'm obsessed with bath and body works! Everything they make smells amazing! I love that they came out with room spray! Yay
Maribel D.
Tulare, CA
I love the smell of this scent. Makes me feel outdoorzie would recommend it if you want to have your house smell like lilac
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
I use this spray and other scents all over my house. It also works well on the beds. It smells so good. Highly recommended
Maria D.
South Burlington, VT
I haven't purchased this exact scent but the scents don't last all day. It lasts a few hours. The wall flowers last longer!
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Smells so nice its amazing and i love it more than i love food i highly recomeend this bc it works well long lasting smell
gina c.
San Diego, CA
I love these from bath and body Works ! they smell so good and I can spray them on my couches or in rooms or on floor mats
Theresa W.
My daughter & I love these. When we have company the house is instantly refreshed! I spray on my bed and pillow cases too!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?