BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Sunny B.
Norcross, GA
Love this spray. It works really good and really makes the whole room smell wonderful and the smell stays for a long time
Joanna M.
Opa Locka, FL
Let's face it, any bath and body works item is amazing! This smells wonderful kind of flowery but very nice scent overall
Fatima M.
Richmond, TX
Its nice..but expensive ..i think it amaizing and superb brand and superb airfreshner..i really liked it even my husband
Nancy A.
This sent is amazing! A little goes a long way and the scent last for hours! We use these air fresheners exclusively now.
Jennifer C.
Mesquite, TX
I die for this smell! The most amazing smell ever! Use this for cleaning days! You would not regret using / buying this!
Pricila G.
Elgin, IL
I bought a few of this when October started. I litterly fell in love with this. There my favorite especially fall scents
Gabrielle B.
roseville
I’ll never use anything but bath and body works room spray in my house. Just ONE spray and the whole room smells amazing.
Crystal R.
I love these sprays one spray will fill a whole room so even though its a small can it last forever i have tons of these
Devan G.
I have not tried, doesn't seem like this is for me. I have tried other scents and its so overpowering, I don't recommend.
Andrea B.
dallas, TX
I really enjoy this product while I'm cleaning my house.. This stuff is over the top awesome and I recommend it to anyone
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?