BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Ursula H.
Bath and body always has great smelling products. With this one the scent is absolutely amazing and would highly recommend.
Genesis E.
I've never tried this product before I used the other products so I can't say anything on this one but I'll try it one day
Lindsey W.
Durango, CO
This stuff smells amazing! And it is long lasting! You don't have to worry about spraying the whole bottle to get an effect
Sammie C.
Puyallup
I love bath and body works especially this scent. This is an amazing scent I love it. I've gone through many bottles of it
genesis p.
Paramount, CA
i always buy lotions and sprays from bath and body works❤️ especially their hand sanitizers i keep at least one in my purse
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
Works to mask oders! Makes the room smell good when guests come over. Its not to strong for my copder mom! Which is amazing
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Encantada con esta línea es maravilloso y sus aromas excelentes siempre te dejan enamorada de ellos y no los podrías dejar
Maia O.
Brooklyn , NY
This makes my room smells so nice I really like the sand and it last for a long time and it’s easy to spray and inexpensive
Lindsay J.
I am in love with the lilac blossom room spray! Bath and Body works has some of the best room sprays, candles, room scents.
Pati F.
Boise, ID
I LOVE BATH AND BODY WORKS! They have amazing smells that actually last. Another company that I am never disappointed with.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.