BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Lilac is my favorite scent could smell it all day! and With this I do. Last for awhile and friends and family members notice
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These room concentrates go a long way. One little spray and it fills multiple rooms. Can be slightly overpowering at times.
gina c.
San Diego, CA
I love these from bath and body Works ! they smell so good and I can spray them on my couches or in rooms or on floor mats
Maria M.
sleepy hollow, NY
Amazing it smells amazing and keeps the house smelling really good for hours I always buy 3 just to make sure I always have
Maria D.
South Burlington, VT
I haven't purchased this exact scent but the scents don't last all day. It lasts a few hours. The wall flowers last longer!
Riley H.
Canton, GA
This body spray is very good my room smells fresh every time I use it it's by far one of my favorite scents by a long shot.
Katelyn L.
These pack a punch, so I wouldn't necessarily suggest using them a lot in small, enclosed spaces. The scent spreads nicely.
Andrea Q.
The scent is long lasting, It smells fresh and its not the kind to give you a headache. You can use it as much as you want.
Marin P.
Cumberland, ME
This room spray smells really good! I really like that its from Bath and Body Works and works well! I would recommend this.
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
THe scent is really nice, however it doesn't last as long as I would like. If it did last longer I would purchase it again.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?