BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Natasha C.
I love all room sprays from Bath and Body works! There hasn't been one scent that I don't like from them! Love them all!
Samantha W.
Spring Branch, TX
Sooooo long lasting and the mist doesn't go everywhere and get sticky like some do. It's light and fresh and wonderful!!
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
I love anything bath and body works. EVerytime I see one of these stores I go in and stock up. I have a whole closet full
Katy m.
Ashburn, GA
Perfect to keep in the bathroom to keep it fresh
Higher cost then leading competitors but high quality makes it worth it
Nancy A.
This sent is amazing! A little goes a long way and the scent last for hours! We use these air fresheners exclusively now.
đź‘ŻLexy A.
Eugene, OR
I really love this product. It smells amazing and I use it in my car. It has a long lasting smell as well which I enjoy.
Re Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Bath and body works is my favorite store hands down. They always have reat products and this is no exception. Great smell
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love shopping at bath and body works. white barn lilac blossom smells so good. I love the other scents they have also.
Alexis B.
Lenoir, NC
Always want the house to have a nice smell when people come in. This product leaves you just that. Such a heavenly smell!
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
i love bath an body works. i wish they made more room sprays. this scent is a very pretty scent. my roomate loves it too
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?