BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
I'm not too big on the smell personally. But it keeps things nice and fresh. I prefer a spray without so much chemicals.
Jackie M.
Owosso, MI
Not my favorite scent. Much rather have their holiday scents. Also the purpose of this works good. Not too over powering
Danielle A.
Has a very strong lilac scent. Only need about 1 or 2 sprays because it is super powerful. Affordable price wise as well
Zoe B.
Urbana, IL
It smells good, but that initial spritz sends me into a coughing fit. Something about the concentration or the aerosol...
Yesenia P.
Stockton, CA
This blossom little thing smells very delicious and makes your house smell super good and super brand new clean I love it
Samantha F.
Mount Olivet, KY
I used this in my bathroom smells good it's just really strong. Would still recoomend this to friends and family though.
Natasha C.
I love all room sprays from Bath and Body works! There hasn't been one scent that I don't like from them! Love them all!
Samantha W.
Spring Branch, TX
Sooooo long lasting and the mist doesn't go everywhere and get sticky like some do. It's light and fresh and wonderful!!
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA
Very well scented. A little over priced but hey it's bath and body works. It's long lasting and not overwhelming in scent
Monica D.
Asbury park, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this mostly during the spring. Especially when ever I clean the house. I put some in every room and it smells great
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?