BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

katherine r.
Hazleton, PA
Omg I love it it smell so good and my house everyone told that my house smell always good that my secret this amazing product
Jonetta D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Very concentrated and I really didn’t like the smell. It made my house smell stale. Got it on sale so it wasn’t a total loss.
Anabel V.
Bakersfield, CA
I used it once hated it! the smell is too strong I eventually threw this product out. Wont ever consider purchasing it again
Guadalupe P.
Dickinson, TX
I love it, its smells so good and i be smelling good throughout the day I love their body wash and theirlotion smells so good
G Q.
I love this linen mist! Spray your linens before climbing into bed, and even spritz the room with the room spray. Wonderful.
Amaiya B.
Middlesboro, KY
Definitely love this and I've use other fragrances beside this one and they are all a delight to smell throughout your home.
Brittany H.
All the room sprays are a little strong for my liking. The bathroom is such a small area and even one spray is overpowering.
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH
Not my favorite, but I've received many compliments from guests in my home. I would recommend using this scent during spring.
Cierra D.
San Pablo, CA
A spray that leaves a refreshing smell. Not to heavy like a perfum but a spray that you can travel with a smell just as good.
Brittany C.
Pilot Mountain, NC
The room spray fills the room with not a large amount and smells great! I just wish that the smell would last a little longer
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?