BY BATH & BODY WORKS #19 in Air Fresheners

Riley H.
Canton, GA
This body spray is very good my room smells fresh every time I use it it's by far one of my favorite scents by a long shot.
a m.
Woodland, CA
Smells amazing, isn't too strong and doesn't bother my nose. i love it! its not overpowering but enough to leave a nice scent
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These room concentrates go a long way. One little spray and it fills multiple rooms. Can be slightly overpowering at times.
Shayna G.
Maple City, MI
I didn't really like the way this smelled and it didn't last as long as I hoped it would. And it was pretty expensive too.
Theresa W.
My daughter & I love these. When we have company the house is instantly refreshed! I spray on my bed and pillow cases too!
Carmin B.
Not my favorite son but the products are always high quality as usual with Bath & Body Works it is subjective to the person
Jesenia B.
Los Angeles , CA
really thought this was going to be amazing just had a really strong sweet smell not like their other products. not so good
Maribel D.
Tulare, CA
I love the smell of this scent. Makes me feel outdoorzie would recommend it if you want to have your house smell like lilac
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
THe scent is really nice, however it doesn't last as long as I would like. If it did last longer I would purchase it again.
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
I love the texture to this lotion! Creamy enough to hydrate with out leaving your skin sticky, ans the scent is to die for
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?