BY BATH & BODY WORKS #27 in Air Fresheners

Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love any thing that freshers the smell of my home...it has to mask the smell of doing and food because I'm always cooking.
Shira C.
Westland, MI
Love and looks better than a huge can sitting in the bathroom. It is a fragrance that can be used throughout the entire home.
Heather B.
Columbia, KY
I absolutely love all things Bath and Body! Their fragrances are so nice and their products really help moisturizer my skin.
Kisha P.
Greenville, NC
I have never used that kind. But I have in other fragrances. I love the smell. It smells fresh nothing strong a clean smell.
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ
A very light scent that doesn't give everyone a headache. It is very sweet and helps get rid of odors that aren't too strong
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Yum smells so good some what expensive but worth the money would buy again bath and body never lets me down on home products
Kelsey W.
Hayti, MO
I like that when you spray it automatically gets rid of the oder on the room. Its an amazing product I would use it everyday.
Brittany H.
All the room sprays are a little strong for my liking. The bathroom is such a small area and even one spray is overpowering.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
This is such a nice product. I haven't used this scent but I've used this same product with a different scent. It's cheap too
Rebecca S.
Milwaukee
Liliac is my favorite scent in this product . It does last a long time . Cons is I don't have the money for it all the time .
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?