BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Did you say Bath and Body Works? Yes, I did. If you do not own Something from Bath and Body Works.. Get shopping! You will not be dissapointed. They offer so much and I love everything that they have to offer. It is seriously the best thing in the whole world!
Kara M.
The room sprays from Bath and body works are a quick and easy way to add a burst of fragrance in any room. One to two sprays, depending of room size, provides such a quick and pleasant aroma. Perfect for bathrooms, laundry rooms, teen boy rooms, and even the car!
Destinie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I can honestly say I am not a huge fan of this particular scent, however the bath and body works room sprays as whole I am a huge fan of. I have a small dog that tends to use the bathroom inside, so whenever a stinky mess is made these sprays are my go to!
Nina S.
Ozark
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some. I even tell people in other stores that are buying other air fresheners to try Bath and Body Works Room Spray, that its better. I will always use it because its the best.
Mae M.
I do enjoy the room spray that bath and body works have put out but sadly they don't last to long if you have a giant room that needs to be freshened. It's okay to spray on pillows or couches maybe even rugs if need be but I personally grab fabreeze before these.
Megan M.
Providence, UT
Love this stuff for quickly adding scent to a room right before people are coming over, or my favorite, spraying the room right before going to bed! Just 1 spray can fill up a room with deliciousness that calms me down and puts a smile on my face!
Chazzlynn L.
Marana, AZ
As a HUGE fan of lilacs, you can imagine how excited I was about this. I'm also very picky about the way company perceive the lilac smell so I was pleasantly surprised with this one! It's a light and beautiful springy smell and lasts a great amount of time!
maidelis d.
Hialeah, FL
these sprays are all so fabulous. they all leave theirs scents lingering wherever you spray them. i'm sure no products from bath and body work will ever disappoint you and the white barn lilac blossom isn't one you should second guess on buying.
Codi M.
Covington, KY
I do not love these concentrated room sprays, because the scent seems to only last for a few minutes. Also, I don't think the scent travels well. It really just stays right where you spray it. If you want a blast of great scent in one small area, this is for you. But, if you want something that will smell great for a while, try something else.
Joyhannah S.
BABE room sprays are lasting and great for home and vehicles. I used them all the time, they are not heavy but light and smells are not chemically smelling. I enjoy the array of sprays.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?