BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
my grandchildren use all of them and it smells good it keeps each room smelling fresh. I enjoy the smell it is a great product. it is effective never disappointed and it sometime affordable not always. I would still recommend the product to my friends
Destinie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I can honestly say I am not a huge fan of this particular scent, however the bath and body works room sprays as whole I am a huge fan of. I have a small dog that tends to use the bathroom inside, so whenever a stinky mess is made these sprays are my go to!
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
I usually don't buy big bottles of perfume/body mist. I would always find myself switching from one perfume to another. But ever since I tried Bath & Body Works' Sweet Pea, I do not mind buying a big bottle. It has a romantic and sweet scent. A harmony of different fruit scents you will never get tired of. It also makes me feel happy and beautiful. Moreover, the scent is not overpowering and it stays even after a long day, which is a MUST for me. I would definitely recommend this collection of Bath & Body Works to anyone.

alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath and body works never ceases to amaze me, and definitely never lets me down. This smells amazing, it also makes your house smell incredible. It is long lasting, but it isn't overpowering. It gives your house just that nice smell that you would want.
Nina S.
Ozark
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some. I even tell people in other stores that are buying other air fresheners to try Bath and Body Works Room Spray, that its better. I will always use it because its the best.
Mae M.
I do enjoy the room spray that bath and body works have put out but sadly they don't last to long if you have a giant room that needs to be freshened. It's okay to spray on pillows or couches maybe even rugs if need be but I personally grab fabreeze before these.
Megan M.
Providence, UT
Love this stuff for quickly adding scent to a room right before people are coming over, or my favorite, spraying the room right before going to bed! Just 1 spray can fill up a room with deliciousness that calms me down and puts a smile on my face!
Joyhannah S.
BABE room sprays are lasting and great for home and vehicles. I used them all the time, they are not heavy but light and smells are not chemically smelling. I enjoy the array of sprays.
maidelis d.
Hialeah, FL
these sprays are all so fabulous. they all leave theirs scents lingering wherever you spray them. i'm sure no products from bath and body work will ever disappoint you and the white barn lilac blossom isn't one you should second guess on buying.
Deisi A.
Stockton , CA
I have only used this once and oh my gosh it smelt so food! Well everything at bath and body works smell amazing! So I love when they come up with things like this. It's a little pricy compare to other brands but in my opinion this is worth the extra money.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?