BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Zoey P.
Vidalia, GA
I take great pride in having a house that smells good. When people come over I love to have some sort of air freshener to make it appealing to everyone. bath and body works by far has the most potent air fresheners I’ve ever used. A little bit goes a long way
Cristina M.
Ozone Park, NY
What a great relaxing product. The scent to this product is amazing. Pros is that it is soothing however it may not be for everyone. Definitely not disappointing. It is affordable and makes a greatt gift for family members. Great for a Childs room as well
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Did you say Bath and Body Works? Yes, I did. If you do not own Something from Bath and Body Works.. Get shopping! You will not be dissapointed. They offer so much and I love everything that they have to offer. It is seriously the best thing in the whole world!
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
I usually don't buy big bottles of perfume/body mist. I would always find myself switching from one perfume to another. But ever since I tried Bath & Body Works' Sweet Pea, I do not mind buying a big bottle. It has a romantic and sweet scent. A harmony of different fruit scents you will never get tired of. It also makes me feel happy and beautiful. Moreover, the scent is not overpowering and it stays even after a long day, which is a MUST for me. I would definitely recommend this collection of Bath & Body Works to anyone.

Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
my grandchildren use all of them and it smells good it keeps each room smelling fresh. I enjoy the smell it is a great product. it is effective never disappointed and it sometime affordable not always. I would still recommend the product to my friends
Destinie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I can honestly say I am not a huge fan of this particular scent, however the bath and body works room sprays as whole I am a huge fan of. I have a small dog that tends to use the bathroom inside, so whenever a stinky mess is made these sprays are my go to!
Shannon T.
Willow Spgs, IL
Such a big impact on the room for such little spray, a great product.  Will only buy with a Bath and Body Works Coupon as the product is somewhat expensive.  But it will last you at least 6 months of regular use, which means I would recommend it to a friend.
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath and body works never ceases to amaze me, and definitely never lets me down. This smells amazing, it also makes your house smell incredible. It is long lasting, but it isn't overpowering. It gives your house just that nice smell that you would want.
Nina S.
Ozark
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some. I even tell people in other stores that are buying other air fresheners to try Bath and Body Works Room Spray, that its better. I will always use it because its the best.
Nayelly A.
South Gate , CA
Ok I honestly thought this was going to smell really good but it didn’t i was really disappointed because I love my house smelling good and it didn’t get the job done but the price was to expensive for it just to spray cheap chemicals around the house it’s not worth it.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Como faço para receber ?