BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Bath & Body works room spray smells amazing & gives the fresh scent of lavender! My only complaint is that the scent does not last long enough! But it smells amazing while it lasts! I use this in our bathrooms mostly & it works great in there!
Kaylynn O.
Chillicothe
I haven’t used this exact scent! I’ve used peppermint and I’ve used vanilla. The work fast and efficient. They work perfect for your car or even around cat boxes. I recommend it to anyone who loves to make everything smell good like I do! :)
Olivia M.
I️ like these scents, especially for the bathroom. They definitely get rid of unwanted smells and give a nice fresh and clean feeling and smell to a room. I️ never buy these full price because they are expensive so I️ wait for a coupon or sale.
Kate R.
Jefferson, SD
Smells so good!! I keep min in my bedroom and bathroom! Keeps small places smelling wonderful all day and night and it very long lasting! I love how many scents it comes in I always try a new one each time I go to bath and body works!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
Love the idea of the sprays but honestly they are way overpowering. If you spray more than one spray in a room you lose your breath it’s so strong. I would prefer a more subtle scent /air freshener but it is great quality .
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
A not the best smelling spray from the most horrible smelling store on the planet. If you’ve ever gone into there store you’d know it’s repulsive everyone spraying one thing after another lotions and perfumes sprays and glitter ✨ everywhere. The smell is okay don’t get me wrong but it’s not my favorite nor would I go to just buy this ever but I’ve gotten it as a gift with other things before and on that occasion it was nice to smell
Liz M.
I have the concentrated room spray in a bunch of scents. The staying power is not amazing but it sure does fill up a room fast with a couple of sprays. The smells depending are very strong but not so overpowering as long as you do not spray too much
Eleigha T.
Huntsville
One spray goes a long way. Almost immediately illuminated the odor of a litter box in my home it’s cheap and affordable and it worked really well not to mention it smelt so good!! Too much can be a really strong scent.
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
One of our favorite stores to shop in, so many options, so many great deals and you can change these in and out to fit
Your mood as much as you want. Never have just one option with these a new one is always a viable
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.