BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kiara T.
Osceola, IN
I personally love using this spray inside places like my car or in my home bathroom! This is very effective and affordable.
Maria D.
South Burlington, VT
I haven't purchased this exact scent but the scents don't last all day. It lasts a few hours. The wall flowers last longer!
Angela N.
Grover Beach
I'm obsessed with bath and body works! Everything they make smells amazing! I love that they came out with room spray! Yay
Cassie N.
Bastrop , LA
This spray is amazing! It last forever! Pleasant scent. I highly recommend this product. It's great for bathrooms as well!
Kayla G.
I love the smell of Bath and Body works, and now that smell can be in my home with the Lilac Blossom sent and I'm obsessed
Pati F.
Boise, ID
I LOVE BATH AND BODY WORKS! They have amazing smells that actually last. Another company that I am never disappointed with.
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff is what dreams are made of. Moderately priced. An explosion of scent. Absolutely a must have for the home maker.
Genesis E.
I've never tried this product before I used the other products so I can't say anything on this one but I'll try it one day
ashley f.
Erlanger, KY
Scent was too flowery for my taste gave me a headache due to suing scent. Of you like the smell off flowers this is for you
Ursula H.
Bath and body always has great smelling products. With this one the scent is absolutely amazing and would highly recommend.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?