BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Tabatha W.
Love the scent and the longevity of the smell once sprayed in a room. The scent is not too strong but noticed by visitors!
Katelyn V.
Alamo Heights, TX
I always love walking into Bath & Body Works and smelling all of their products. They always make my house smell beautiful!
Asma N.
I'm a bath and body works hoarder and i can't use candles in my dorm so i get these instead. smells amazing and easy to use
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
Works to mask oders! Makes the room smell good when guests come over. Its not to strong for my copder mom! Which is amazing
Erin N.
Moundsville, WV
This room spray smells fantastic. It spreads throughout the house and lasts a long time. It's great to freshen up the house
Leslie S.
Kansas city
Love this smell a goood orice for what you oay for a good scent as well good good good has a strong scent first but logenit
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
I love bath and body works for all of our lotions as well as stuff for our house. My favorites are candles and this spray!
Kiara T.
Osceola, IN
I personally love using this spray inside places like my car or in my home bathroom! This is very effective and affordable.
Angela N.
Grover Beach
I'm obsessed with bath and body works! Everything they make smells amazing! I love that they came out with room spray! Yay
Cassie N.
Bastrop , LA
This spray is amazing! It last forever! Pleasant scent. I highly recommend this product. It's great for bathrooms as well!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?