BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Riley H.
Canton, GA
This body spray is very good my room smells fresh every time I use it it's by far one of my favorite scents by a long shot.
a m.
Woodland, CA
Smells amazing, isn't too strong and doesn't bother my nose. i love it! its not overpowering but enough to leave a nice scent
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
THe scent is really nice, however it doesn't last as long as I would like. If it did last longer I would purchase it again.
Shayna G.
Maple City, MI
I didn't really like the way this smelled and it didn't last as long as I hoped it would. And it was pretty expensive too.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Smells so nice its amazing and i love it more than i love food i highly recomeend this bc it works well long lasting smell
monique q.
Whittier, CA
Omg there spray smell so good. It makes the whole room sell fresh and nice. Bath and body works always has great products.
Laura A.
Wampum , PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These room concentrates go a long way. One little spray and it fills multiple rooms. Can be slightly overpowering at times.
K L.
So far all of these I've used have been affective. They will not deodorize a large smelly area, but are good in a bathroom
Jesenia B.
Los Angeles , CA
really thought this was going to be amazing just had a really strong sweet smell not like their other products. not so good
rebbeca J.
Metairie , La
This one by bath and body works isn't one of my favorites. I am not a big fan of lilac. It's too strong of a scent for me.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?